How do get build a climbing wall?
- The final price is determined by the square meters of the wall we built.
- The price includes design, complete construction, and paint.
- You get nice discounts on our holds
- We are doing load tests of protections points
Construction of Climbing Wall, Humenne 2007
1 Choosing place for climbing wall and first contact with designer
Climbing Wall K2 Zilina year 2017
Climbing Wall K2 Zilina year 2018
If you have a good place for walls, please check our reference climbing walls and try to find the most similar walls. Write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe to us your concept.
Your email should contain the following information:
- Description of your idea of a climbing wall and target group of users (children, commercial, competition, etc.)
- Dimension of place for building a wall
- Photos of the building area
- Basic description of the construction of the building (walls, roof, etc.)
- Static report of a building (if available)
- Contact information
After consultation, we will send you informative calculations for building the climbing wall and pilot project.
2 Cost calculation and contact for work
After acceptance of the basic calculation, we will do the final calculation, which is part of the CONTRACT FOR WORK. If it`s necessary we`ll do a statical report of the climbing wall.
Part of statical report for wall K2-Poprad
3 Building and finishing of work
The duration time of building a climbing wall is approximately 3 days for 20 m2 of a wall. After finishing of building get the investor’s FINAL CERTIFICATE OF CLIMBING WALL.
Load Testing of wall in Štrbské Pleso